Home Remodeling Contractor in Austin, TX
Complete Residential Remodeling Services from Local Travis County Experts
Interested in remodeling your home? The search for a home remodeling contractor in Austin ends with MassBur Construction. When you get in touch with us, we'll get you scheduled for a complimentary inspection with a corresponding complimentary estimate.
If you decide to move forward with our services, you'll be assigned a Construction Project Coordinator who will take your job from start to finish. We pride ourselves in offering top products for all our trades and offer a two year warranty on all of our projects at no additional charge.
As Part of the Home Remodeling Process in Austin, We Offer the Following Services:
- Finish carpentry
- Finish hardware
- Any other miscellaneous internal needs
In addition, we have developed robust partnerships with licensed trade partners to handle all plumbing, electrical, and HVAC needs within a project. These services are offered for new home construction, alterations, reconstruction, maintenance, and repairs projects.
We are happy to offer financing to qualifying clients. Schedule your complimentary inspection today with our Austin remodeling pros!
What Do I Need to Know Before Remodeling a Home?
Remodeling your Austin home has many benefits. However, there are several things that you should consider before you decide to remodel your home. You need to think about the following before you decide to consider hiring remodeling services.
What to Consider Before Calling a Remodeling Contractor:
- The Age of Your Home - The age of your home doesn't matter. A reputable Austin remodeling contractor can remodel any home. However, the older your home is, the more likely it will be to need a plumbing and electrical upgrade.
- The Condition of Your Home - Many people wonder whether remodeling services are necessary as soon as they notice wear and tear on their home. If you feel that it is time for you to get your home remodeled, then it is probably time for the renovation. The bathroom is often the first place that people decide to remodel. You can get the old fixtures replaced, such as the showers and tubs.
- The Law of Supply and Demand - The timing of the year is something you need to take into consideration before you hire a remodeling contractor in Austin. The price of the materials that are needed to remodel the home will vary depending on the demand for them. The time of the year will also affect the demand for the materials. That is why it is best for you to plan your project in advance. You can buy the materials that you need for your remodeling project and keep them in your home until it is time to start the project.
- The Contractors’ Time - It may not make sense to do work during the off-season. For example, if it is extremely cold outside, then it does not make any sense to install a pool during the winter time. However, if you take the time to plan early, then your contractor can get it done by your deadline. It is best to schedule your home reconstruction or roofing project when your contractor is most free. You will be more likely to get excellent service. That is why many people consider slightly off-season to be the best time to remodel.
- Seasonality - It is best to have your Austin home remodeling project done one or two months before the time most people get it done. For example, many people get their furnace checked in the fall. You can get it inspected in the summer. Window replacements are typically done during the summer. You can get them done during the spring months. Additionally, you can get your air conditioner serviced in the fall.
“Friendly and responsive, quick and clean”Jeremy H.
“I cannot recommend them enough.”Brendan B.
“There work is clean, fairly priced and professionally executed.”Nathan S.
“Great work MassBur Construction. James Rhodes and the entire team should be commended.”David P.
“I will recommend MassBur Construction to anyone who wants to perform a roof work.”Tushar S.